Cornerstone OnDemand Named a Leader in Talent Management Suites by Gartner
The 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites Positions Cornerstone OnDemand in the Leaders Quadrant for the Fifth Time
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Oct. 3, 2018 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, has been recognised as a Leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites for the fifth consecutive time. Cornerstone OnDemand was positioned highest on the ability to execute.1
The Gartner Magic Quadrant is an annual market research report that maps out the competitive positioning of four quadrants: Leaders, Visionaries, Niche Players and Challengers. Based on Cornerstone OnDemand’s completeness of vision and ability to execute, the company has been positioned in the Leaders quadrant since the report was introduced in 2013.
According to Gartner, “Automation of talent management processes, developing the workforce and improving integration are among the top drivers of investments in talent management suites, along with achieving a single user interface across the many talent-related processes.” The report also states, “By 2020, 30 percent of global midmarket and large enterprises will have invested in a cloud-deployed HCM suite for administrative HR and talent management, but will still need to use point solutions for 20 percent to 30 percent of their HCM requirements.”
Cornerstone’s comprehensive solution comprises four product suites that help organisations of all sizes recruit, manage and develop their people. The four Cornerstone product suites include:
- The Cornerstone Recruiting suite, which helps talent acquisition teams find, hire and onboard top talent.
- The Cornerstone Learning suite, which gives organisations the tools to create a continuous learning culture that goes beyond compliance training. This includes Cornerstone Content Anytime, a subscription service that offers curated, modern learning content.
- The Cornerstone Performance suite, which allows management to benchmark its people's performance and provide feedback that matters.
- The Cornerstone HR suite, which centralises employee data and enables a more personalised, modern HR experience to engage employees.
Cornerstone works with more than 3,350 clients spanning over 37 million users and 192 countries. Clients range from multinational enterprises to midsize companies and small businesses and extend across all industries. This includes leading organisations such as BMW, Nestlé, Fossil Group, T-Mobile, Flex Ltd., Kohler Co. and Medtronic, as well as the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the University of Southern California and Team Rubicon.
- To learn how organizations are using Cornerstone’s software to support their talent management initiatives, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.co.uk/clients/.
- To learn more about Cornerstone’s learning and human capital management software, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.co.uk/products/.
1Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites, Jeff Freyermuth, Ron Hanscome, Melanie Lougee, Jason Cerrato, 20 September 2018.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Cornerstone was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organisation’s greatest competitive advantage.
Cornerstone is a global human capital management leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalised learning, development-driven performance management, and holistic HR planning, Cornerstone’s human capital management platform is successfully used by more than 3,500 global clients of all sizes, spanning more than 42 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages.
Learn more at cornerstoneondemand.co.uk.