Cornerstone OnDemand Announces Speakers and Agenda for Cornerstone Convergence EMEA 2017 Client Conference
London – 20 Sept 2017: Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, today announced that it will host its annual client conference, Cornerstone Convergence EMEA, from 2-3 Oct., 2017, at the InterContinental London - The O2.
This year’s conference will bring together more than 1,000 professionals and leading figures in the talent management industry to discuss the biggest issues and technological impacts on the world of work.
The conference will commence with a keynote speech from Cornerstone Founder and CEO Adam Miller on Monday, 2 Oct. at 11:30 a.m. GMT. Adam will share his strategic vision for the learning experience evolution, digitising core HR and how Cornerstone constantly strives for improvement and innovation to help businesses drive digital transformation.
Conference agenda highlights include:
- Premier Guest Speakers. One of this year’s guest speakers will be top business man and TV celebrity James Caan CBE. James will delve into the importance of talent for every organisation and how people are the essential fuel for businesses. His talk will focus on exploring and determining whether companies have a clear strategy that truly centres around talent. The other guest speaker will be Baroness Brady of Knightsbridge CBE, who is one of the most influential, high-profile and respected female business leaders in the world.
- Future Business, Unleashing Your Talent. For the second year in a row, Cornerstone sponsored one of the largest HR and manager-related surveys in Europe in partnership with IDC, a leading global analyst firm. In this session, IDC will impart key findings that examine how the roles of business and HR are shifting in the face of digital transformation and how business leaders can embrace and utilise this change.
- In-Depth Industry Insights. Topical sessions will be led by distinguished learning and talent professionals from renowned global organisations including the likes of Danske Bank, Raiffeisenbank, Lloyds of London, AXA, Suez, AIESEC, BBVA, Solocal Group, Swinton Group, Santa Fe Relocation Services, The Danfoss Group and many more. They will be exploring key issues from unlocking the power of data to drive strategic decisions to creating a culture of learning and addressing development needs in war-torn Syria.
- Partner and Product Expos. In addition to showcasing Cornerstone’s own products and services, the exposition hall will be exhibiting leading products and services from recognised partners looking to address all recruiting, performance and learning needs, from system design to e-learning content creation.
Comments on the News
“All organisations from every industry are currently facing rapid and unprecedented change, whether through digital disruption or other external influences. To succeed and thrive, businesses need to maximise the impact of their talent and revolutionise how they manage and develop their workforce. Convergence offers attendees the opportunity to explore and discuss how best to do this and how to implement strategic talent initiatives for maximum business impact,” explains Vincent Belliveau, executive vice president and general manager of EMEA for Cornerstone OnDemand. “Clients in EMEA are adopting new approaches to talent management and learning, and so we’re continuing to invest in the region to support these digital transformation efforts. This year’s line-up looks like one of Convergence EMEA’s best yet. With thought-provoking and powerful insights from leading professionals across industries, attendees are sure to leave the conference ready and able to gain the most value from their employees and drive their business forward.”
The Convergence 2017 Titanium sponsor is Tribridge, and the Diamond sponsor is Neospheres. The Gold sponsors are Appirio, the Cegos Group and Speexx. Expo sponsors include Alight, Broadbean, eSolve, Filtered and Tamahris.
- View Convergence 2017 event details at http://www.cornerstoneconvergence.eu/
- Follow Convergence 2017 on Twitter at @CSODEMEA https://twitter.com/csodemea or search #CSODConf17. Also connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/csodcommunity/ or Instagram https://instagram.com/cornerstoneondemand/.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organisations realise the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organisations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company’s solutions are used by more than 3,000 clients worldwide, spanning more than 32 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages. To learn more about Cornerstone, visit us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and our blog.
Cornerstone® and Cornerstone OnDemand® are registered trademarks of Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.
Charlotte Stoel/Lucy Steadman
Phone: +44 (0)203 861 3600
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce, with HR software and solutions designed to unite people, teams, technology and business, and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered and skills-forward system designed for the contemporary workforce, we help organisations modernise the learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages. Learn more at Cornerstone OnDemand.