Cornerstone Announces Convergence EMEA 2018 Annual Client Conference
LONDON – 1 November, 2018 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, today announced that it will host its two day annual client conference, Cornerstone Convergence EMEA from 13-14 November, 2018, at the InterContinental London - The O2.
This year’s conference will bring together more than 1,500 professionals and leading figures in the talent management industry to hear inspirational keynotes, attend in-depth workshops and a variety of networking opportunities designed to help attendees navigate the workforce of the future.
Cornerstone founder and CEO Adam Miller will present the opening keynote on Tuesday, 13 November at 09:00 am GMT, where he will discuss how the fourth industrial revolution is dramatically transforming the workforce landscape and how organisations can attract, develop and retain talent to thrive in an economy that will soon be entirely skills-based.
Vincent Belliveau, executive vice president and general manager EMEA, Cornerstone OnDemand, will also be on the mainstage with inspirational clients that will walk through examples of how they are designing the right employee experience and driving agility. Nestlé, Saint-Gobain, Sanofi, Coca-Cola HBC, and Proximus will be among those sharing their stories on how they have transformed HR and talent development in their organisations.
Additional conference agenda highlights include:
- How to Spark a Revolution. One of this year’s guest speakers will be best-selling author and innovation expert, Jeremy Gutsche. After helping 500 brands, billionaires and CEOs adapt to change faster, Jeremy will get to tactics, offering specific frameworks, best practices, and winning methods that can be directly implemented to make change happen, faster.
- Resilience Through Change. We will also welcome special guest, Liggy Webb who will be presenting on the second day of the conference. Her presentation will help attendees understand the importance of personal resilience in a volatile and uncertain world.
- The Power of a Single Idea. Content sponsor TED will share the story behind the media platform, and how TED amplifies and spreads ideas that foster innovation, perspective shifts, and human connection in a time when our organisations—and the world—need it most.
- In-Depth Industry Insights. Topical sessions will be led by distinguished learning and talent professionals from renowned global organisations including the likes of AXA, Airbus Group, Springer Nature, Cognita Schools, Laerdal Medical, Luxaviation, Bureau Veritas, Sodexo, Sopra Steria, The Global Fund, ADISSO, Lookers, Grupo Mahou-San Miguel, Ipsen, Howdens Joinery, Prudential and many more. They will be exploring key topics from AI in HR, to creating a culture of innovation.
- Innovation Inspiration. Three exciting start-ups creating a buzz in the HR industry will hit the stage in the expo hall. RoboRecruiter, Vault and StatusApp are invited as special guests after wowing judges at UNLEASH London in Spring this year.
- Partner and Product Expos. In addition to showcasing Cornerstone’s own products and services, the exposition hall will be exhibiting leading products and services from recognised partners. The Convergence Expo hall will feature solutions and services for system design, implementation strategy, business process outsourcing, learning content creation and more.
Comments on the news
“All organisations are facing disruption and the only response is to create a culture of innovation. People are the heart of organisations and their curiosity and appetite to develop brings new ideas and fresh thinking, which propels companies forward. Convergence is such an exciting time for us as it brings together clients and influencers in the industry who share the same philosophy of unlocking the power of people,” explains Vincent Belliveau, executive vice president and general manager EMEA for Cornerstone OnDemand. “Our success comes from the success of our clients. Convergence continues to be one of our favourite events of the year. We have an exciting line-up and a number of sessions will offer thought-provoking and powerful insights that will equip our attendees with the knowledge to hit 2019 with a bang.”
The Convergence 2018 Diamond sponsors are Bluewater and DXC Technology, and Silver sponsors are Broadbean, e-days, eSolve, Tamahris and Neospheres. Content sponsors include Bookboon, Cegos, Speexx, TED and SkillPill, and the ‘A la carte’ sponsors are Realtime Management and Microlearn.
- View Convergence EMEA 2018 event details at http://www.cornerstoneconvergence.eu/
- Follow Convergence EMEA 2018 on Twitter at @CSODEMEA https://twitter.com/csodemea or search #CSODConf18. Also connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/csodcommunity/ or Instagram https://instagram.com/cornerstoneondemand/
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software. The company’s solutions help organisations to realise the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organisations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company’s solutions are used by more than 3,350 clients worldwide, spanning 37 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages. To learn more about Cornerstone, visit us on Twitter, Facebook and our blog. www.cornerstoneondemand.co.uk.
Cornerstone® and Cornerstone OnDemand® are registered trademarks of Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
Charlotte Stoel/Lucy Steadman
Phone: +44 (0)203 861 3600