Electrolux Broadens Relationship
with Cornerstone OnDemand for
Global Talent Management Needs
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Oct. 18, 2016 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), today announced that Electrolux, a leading global appliance manufacturer, is expanding its use of Cornerstone’s cloud-based talent management software solutions in an effort to support the company in executing its business strategy.
Electrolux, which has been using Cornerstone Recruiting for more than a year, plans to further leverage capabilities from Cornerstone’s talent management suite. This includes implementing solutions for learning management, performance management, succession planning, and compensation management, as well as utilizing Cornerstone Link, the software company’s recently released solution for people data management.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Electrolux is a global leader in household appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. Known for its commitment to continuous product innovation, Electrolux aimed to implement an equally innovative approach to talent management across its global operations.
Global Alignment at Electrolux
Following a successful implementation of Cornerstone Recruiting, Electrolux now plans, as a next step, a region by region introduction of Cornerstone’s talent management suite across its salaried employee population. Enhancements to its current talent management initiatives will include:
- Globally aligned employee data. Leveraging Cornerstone Link, Electrolux will have a global repository of employee data to have more visibility of their organization and make better business decisions.
- Enhanced learning and development. Through Cornerstone Learning, Electrolux employees will be able to access critical training, as well as participate in handpicked development courses.
- Efficient compensation management. Cornerstone Compensation will enable an intuitive line manager-facing annual salary review process to facilitate Electrolux’s pay-for-performance approach.
- Consistent and aligned performance. Cornerstone Performance and Cornerstone Succession will support strategy execution through objectives alignment, continuous feedback and development plans that are in line with future organizational needs.
Comments on the News
“During the last 18 months, we have worked together with Cornerstone to make our recruitment module implementation a success,” said Andreas Olofsson, vice president of HR Projects, Group HR, Electrolux. “We now look forward to a period of close collaboration and partnership developing the other talent management functionalities in order to support our managers execute the business strategy.”
“Electrolux has a clear strategy to support the development of its employees, as well as the organization as a whole, by building a better foundation for global HR processes with our unified solution,” said Vincent Belliveau, executive vice president and general manager of Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Cornerstone OnDemand. “We’re excited to deliver a solution that not only meets the needs of Electrolux’s HR team and business leaders, but that will also ultimately help employees realize their potential.”
- For more information about Cornerstone’s unified talent management suite, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com/products.
Cornerstone was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organisation’s greatest competitive advantage.
Cornerstone is a global human capital management leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalised learning, development-driven performance management, and holistic HR planning, Cornerstone’s human capital management platform is successfully used by more than 3,500 global clients of all sizes, spanning more than 42 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages.
Learn more at cornerstoneondemand.co.uk.