Cornerstone to Showcase the Power of People Potential at Convergence 2019
This year’s industry event will bring together business and HR leaders from around the world to discover the power of people potential and how to transform the employee experience
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – May 13, 2019 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, today announced it will host its 17th annual industry conference, Cornerstone Convergence, June 3-5, 2019, at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina in downtown San Diego, Calif. The conference will connect business and HR professionals with inspirational keynotes, interactive workshops and networking opportunities designed to help organizations harness the potential within their workforce.
Cornerstone Founder and CEO Adam Miller will present the opening keynote on Tuesday, June 4 at 8:30 a.m. PT, where he will discuss the “Power of Potential” and explain how organizations are implementing innovative talent practices to harness the potential of their people and transform the employee experience. He will also speak about the 5 for 20 Challenge – Cornerstone’s own initiative for inspiring organizations to enable the potential of their people through continuous learning and development. Miller’s keynote will be live-streamed on the Cornerstone Convergence 2019 website here.
All Cornerstone clients and partners are welcome to attend Cornerstone Convergence, as well as anyone looking to learn more about what Cornerstone can do for their organization. Visit the Convergence website here for more information.
Why Attend Convergence 2019?
- For the inspirational, engaging keynotes.
- The Power of Potential – Great for People, Smart for Business: In the opening keynote for Convergence 2019, Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone, will discuss the power of potential and how to best harness the potential of your people to drive engagement and improve business results. The keynote will begin on Tuesday, June 4 at 8:30 a.m. PT and will be livestreamed on the Convergence website here.
- How Mindfulness Unlocks the Power of Potential. Joe Burton, the CEO of Whil, a digital training platform that helps employees reduce stress, increase resiliency and improve their sleep and performance, will deliver a fast-paced and experiential peek into why mindfulness is the foundation for resilience and wellbeing. This keynote will be held on Tuesday, June 4 at 4 p.m. PT, where attendees will see first-hand why 50 percent of the Fortune 500 are now using mindfulness training to improve focus, learning and collaboration in high-performance cultures.
- Building Highly Successful Brands and Resilient Teams. Kat Cole, President and Chief Operating Officer of FOCUS Brands Inc., the leading developer of iconic food-service brands, will share personal leadership lessons learned over her life and career beginning as a restaurant hostess to her ascension to president of a multi-brand, multibillion-dollar company. In this keynote on Wednesday, June 5 at 8:30 a.m. PT, attendees will hear about Cole’s journey assembling and accelerating agile teams and how she has scaled multinational businesses while building workplace cultures where all employees have a voice.
- For the deep-dive breakout sessions. Convergence will offer 60 breakout sessions exploring topics such as unconscious bias, the modern learning experience, diversity and inclusion, the future of recruiting and adopting Microlearning® practices. Guests will hear directly from Cornerstone clients, including American Express, Maui Jim, General Atomics, Sodexo, University of Tennessee, Organic Valley, Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield, and more. Attendees can follow customized tracks catered to their specific role, including IT professional, business process owner, new client, prospective client and financial investor.
- For the interactive Partner and Product Expo. This year’s Expo will showcase organizations from Cornerstone’s alliance community, as well as provide information about all the products within Cornerstone’s platform. New to this year’s conference is a dedicated Relax and Recharge Lounge, the Content Anytime Café and a series of brief, engaging “TED Talk-style” presentations from Cornerstone’s alliance community.
- For the Facebook Live session, (Micro)Moments Matter: Setting the Stage for a Positive Employee Experience. Join William Tincup, President of RecruitingDaily, and Mike Bollinger, VP of Thought Leadership and Advisory Services at Cornerstone, for a Facebook Live event where they will discuss how micro-moments are an integral part of creating a positive employee experience and driving overall performance. This special event will take place in front of a live audience and on Cornerstone’s Facebook page here on Wednesday, June 5 at 10 a.m. PT.
- For the “Meet-A-Friend” and Sponsor Appointments. Attendees will have the opportunity to request and schedule appointments with fellow conference attendees through the Convergence Mobile App or at the registration desk. Attendees can also book 15 and 30-minute appointments with any Convergence sponsors.
Additional Comments on the News
“Convergence continues to be our favorite event of the year, where we bring together the brightest in the industry to discuss the trends that are changing the shape of work and the employee experience,” said Chris Stewart, senior vice president, global customer success, Cornerstone. “This year’s event will uniquely focus on the impact of potential and how investing in employee potential is smart for business.”
The Convergence 2019 Titanium Sponsor is DXC Technology. The Platinum Sponsors are Alight Solutions and Bluewater. The Gold Sponsors are Educe Group, IBM and Tata Consultancy Services. The Silver Sponsors are Broadbean Technology, Deloitte, eSkillz and Ultimate Software. The Content Sponsors include BizLibrary, EJ4, getabstract, JJ Keller, Vector Solutions, SAI Global, Speexx, TED, UL EHS Sustainability and Whil.
- To register for Cornerstone Convergence 2019, visit: www.cornerstoneconvergence.com.
- To follow Cornerstone Convergence 2019 on social media channels, visit: Twitter @CSODConvergence, Instagram @CornerstoneOnDemand and Facebook @Cornerstoneconvergence. You can engage with the conversation using #CSODConf19.
- Download the Convergence app, available on iOS and Android devices. Search for “Cornerstone Convergence” in the application store.
Cornerstone was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organisation’s greatest competitive advantage.
Cornerstone is a global human capital management leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalised learning, development-driven performance management, and holistic HR planning, Cornerstone’s human capital management platform is successfully used by more than 3,500 global clients of all sizes, spanning more than 42 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages.
Learn more at cornerstoneondemand.co.uk.