Cornerstone Reveals Winners of 2019 Partner Awards
The industry's leading technology, services and content providers were awarded with Cornerstone's top partner accolades at the company's 17th annual conference
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – June 7, 2019 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning, talent management and talent experience software, today announced the winners of its 2019 Partner Awards presented at Cornerstone Convergence, the company's 17th annual client conference.
Winning partners were selected based on a variety of factors, including the scope of business opportunities they were involved in, their ability to collaborate on integrated talent management initiatives, and the level of value and support they brought to Cornerstone clients.
The 2019 Partner Award winners are:
- Americas Commercial Co-Sell Partner of the Year: Bluewater
- Breakthrough Partner of the Year: Workplace by Facebook
- Content Partner of the Year: TED
- Foundation Partner of the Year: eSkillz
- Global Sales Partner of the Year: Alight
- Growth Partner: eSkillz
- Latin America Partner of the Year: TEC360
- Partner Marketing Excellence: DXC Technology
- Private Equity Partner of the Year: Francisco Partners
- Public Sector Co-Sell Partner of the Year: Educe Group
- Referral Partner of the Year: ADP
- Services Excellence: Bluewater
- Technology Partner of the Year: Ellucian
Cornerstone’s products and services are used by more than 3,500 clients and over 42 million users across the globe to help employees excel in their roles. Its clients touch all industries and range from multi-national enterprises and mid-market companies to public sector organizations, education institutions and non-profit entities.
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce, with HR software and solutions designed to unite people, teams, technology and business, and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered and skills-forward system designed for the contemporary workforce, we help organisations modernise the learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages. Learn more at Cornerstone OnDemand.