Cornerstone OnDemand to Present
at Upcoming Investor Conferences
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — May 17, 2016 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), the global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced that the company's management will present at the following investor conferences.
Needham Emerging Technology Conference
- When: Thursday, May 19, 2016, at 12:50 p.m. ET
- Where: The Westin Grand Central, New York
- Who: Chirag Shah, vice president of finance and strategy
J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
- When: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 3 p.m. ET
- Where: The Westin Copley Place, Boston
- Who: Adam Miller, founder and CEO
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Technology Conference
- When: Wednesday, June 1, 2016, at 1:20 p.m. PT
- Where: The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- Who: Brian Swartz, CFO and Chirag Shah, vice president of finance and strategy
An audio webcast of the presentations will be available on Cornerstone's investor relations website at investors.cornerstoneondemand.com.
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce, with HR software and solutions designed to unite people, teams, technology and business, and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered and skills-forward system designed for the contemporary workforce, we help organisations modernise the learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages. Learn more at Cornerstone OnDemand.