Cornerstone OnDemand to Present
at Upcoming Investor Conferences
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — May 17, 2016 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), the global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced that the company's management will present at the following investor conferences.
Needham Emerging Technology Conference
- When: Thursday, May 19, 2016, at 12:50 p.m. ET
- Where: The Westin Grand Central, New York
- Who: Chirag Shah, vice president of finance and strategy
J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
- When: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 3 p.m. ET
- Where: The Westin Copley Place, Boston
- Who: Adam Miller, founder and CEO
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Technology Conference
- When: Wednesday, June 1, 2016, at 1:20 p.m. PT
- Where: The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- Who: Brian Swartz, CFO and Chirag Shah, vice president of finance and strategy
An audio webcast of the presentations will be available on Cornerstone's investor relations website at investors.cornerstoneondemand.com.
Cornerstone was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organisation’s greatest competitive advantage.
Cornerstone is a global human capital management leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalised learning, development-driven performance management, and holistic HR planning, Cornerstone’s human capital management platform is successfully used by more than 3,500 global clients of all sizes, spanning more than 42 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages.
Learn more at cornerstoneondemand.co.uk.