Cornerstone OnDemand to Present at
Learning Technologies 2016
LONDON, — 1 Feb. 2016 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced that members of its management team will present at Learning Technologies 2016, Europe's leading showcase of organisational learning and the technology used to support learning at work.
- Who: Jeremy Nabarro, Principal Solutions Consultant at Cornerstone OnDemand
- What: "Collaborate, Consume, Play. How to Love the Way You Learn in 2016"
- When: Wednesday, 3 Feb. 2016 at 11:45 a.m - 12:15 p.m. UTC
- Where: Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, Kensington, London, Theatre 5
- Who: Krissie Billingham, Manager, Client Success at Cornerstone OnDemand
- What: "Mobile Learning - Beyond the Hype"
- When: Wednesday, 3 Feb. 2016 at 2:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Where: Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, Kensington, London, Theatre 11
On day two (Thursday, 4 Feb. 2016), Charles Jennings, learning and performance expert, will be presenting insights from his Love Learning Love Sharing book, which was developed in partnership with Cornerstone.
Cornerstone OnDemand will be at stand number D19 during the full duration of the conference (3 and 4 February 2016)..
Cornerstone was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organisation’s greatest competitive advantage.
Cornerstone is a global human capital management leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalised learning, development-driven performance management, and holistic HR planning, Cornerstone’s human capital management platform is successfully used by more than 3,500 global clients of all sizes, spanning more than 42 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages.
Learn more at cornerstoneondemand.co.uk.