Cornerstone OnDemand Clients Gather to Celebrate the Evolution
of the Workplace at Convergence 2014 Conference
Cornerstone’s annual event to feature leading talent management voices, including executives from Hyatt, Teach for America, University of Southern California and more
SANTA MONICA, Calif., April 23, 2014 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced the speaker lineup and agenda for Convergence 2014, the company’s annual client conference. Cornerstone Convergence 2014 will take place May 12-14 at the Marriott Marquis in San Diego, Calif.
Convergence 2014 will bring together learning, HR and talent management professionals and leading industry voices to examine the ever-evolving landscape of work and talent management issues, as well as explore technology’s role in fostering an engaged and productive workforce.
Adam Miller, Cornerstone’s founder and CEO, will deliver the opening keynote, sharing his views on how workers’ expectations, habits, work styles and technology consumption are impacting Cornerstone’s clients’ initiatives and shaping the company’s product innovation. Miller’s keynote presentation will be live-streamed on the home page of the Convergence Web site.
Other highlights of the Convergence 2014 agenda include:
- Transformational Keynote. Keith Ferrazzi, founder and CEO of Ferrazzi Greenlight Research Institute and author of the New York Times bestsellers Who’s Got Your Back? and Never Eat Alone, will take the stage to share his time-tested approach for building a workplace where collaboration, innovation and creativity flourish.
- Over Sixty Expert-Led Sessions. Available across nine areas of interest, sessions are tailored for professionals of varying backgrounds — including executives, business process owners, administrators and IT professionals — as well as new and prospective Cornerstone clients. Attendees will have the opportunity to choose from a range of session themes, from employer branding, employee motivation and change management, to best practices in recruiting, learning and development, performance management, succession planning, compensation management, social networking, and mobile technologies.
- Premier Industry and Client Speakers. The speaker lineup features some of today’s leading voices in talent management, including industry analysts and learning, HR and talent management professionals from some of the world’s top companies. Industry presenters include Jason Averbook, chief business officer for Appirio; Josh Bersin, principal and founder of Bersin by Deloitte; Holger Mueller, vice president and principal analyst for Constellation Research; and Elaine Orler, president and founder of Talent Function Group. Client presenters include executives from: American Bankers Association, Hyatt, New Belgium Brewing, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Ricoh USA, Sanford Health, Teach for America, The Cheesecake Factory, Turner Broadcasting and University of Southern California, among many others.
- Interactive Partner Expo. This year’s expo will provide an opportunity for attendees to experience the latest offerings from Cornerstone’s alliance community, featuring solutions and services for system design and implementation, video interviewing, e-learning content creation, and much more.
Comments on the News
- “With a speaker line-up featuring organizations in retail, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, education, financial services and more, this year’s Convergence will be our most diverse display to date of how organizations of all kinds are successfully leveraging our cloud solutions to build thriving work environments,” said Kirsten Helvey, senior vice president of client success for Cornerstone OnDemand. “Attendees will gain actionable knowledge on how to evolve their talent management initiatives and have a greater impact on the everyday employee experience as well as broader business objectives.”
- “In order to thrive in our increasingly global and complex marketplace, companies must be comprised of effective team players, communicators and problem-solvers,” said Keith Ferrazzi, best-selling author and founder and CEO of Ferrazzi Greenlight Research Institute. “I’m thrilled to share with Convergence attendees what I’ve shared with more than a dozen Global 500 organizations – how to create an environment where innovation and teamwork flourish.”
- Event Sponsors: The Convergence 2014 Titanium Sponsor is Tribridge HCM, formerly Intelladon. Diamond Sponsors are Appirio and HireVue. Gold Sponsors are Bluewater Learning and Deloitte. The Educe Group is a Silver Sponsor.
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce, with HR software and solutions designed to unite people, teams, technology and business, and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered and skills-forward system designed for the contemporary workforce, we help organisations modernise the learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages. Learn more at Cornerstone OnDemand.