Cornerstone OnDemand Highlights Client Success at the HR Technology Conference & Expo
The company will showcase several premier clients in its booth to share how they’re partnering with Cornerstone on their learning & talent management strategies
Santa Monica, Calif., September 29, 2009 – Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. is highlighting its commitment to being a trusted technology partner at this week’s HR Technology Conference & Expo, September 30 – October 2 at Chicago’s McCormick Place. The company will showcase 11 premier clients in its booth (No. 308), who will speak first-hand about how they’re collaborating with Cornerstone to ensure success of their various talent management strategies for learning and development, employee performance management, succession planning, corporate social networking, and more.
“While software features and product capabilities matter, the quality of Cornerstone’s client service is what sets them apart and makes them a great technology partner,” said Sheri Sala, Senior Performance Support Manager for community credit union BECU. “Cornerstone’s team makes sure they understand our business and the needs of our organization, and they are continually involved in our talent management process.”
At the conference, Cornerstone also will promote its industry-leading Client Success Program. The company’s committed client focus has earned Cornerstone a 95 percent client retention rate and positive recognition from leading analyst firms such as Bersin & Associates and Gartner.
“Cornerstone OnDemand is the only solution provider with a formal program and dedicated team focused solely on helping our clients exceed their talent goals,” said Frank Ricciardi, Vice President of Global Account Services for Cornerstone OnDemand. “Client success is about committing to being a reliable partner, setting clear expectations, and providing access to the right resources, services and information at the right time. They’re simple concepts, but they take the guesswork and headaches out of establishing a successful partnership at all levels, so our clients can focus on driving measurable business results through their talent strategies.”
Core components of Cornerstone’s Client Success Program include:
- Client Success Framework: The recently introduced Framework is a time- and role-based, cross-functional and cross-geographical model outlining the activities that are critical for client success at key milestones throughout the client lifecycle – from acquisition and implementation, to post-implementation and beyond. This consistency allows the company to lay out a “success roadmap” for both Cornerstone’s employees and its clients.
- Client Success Services: Staffed with former Cornerstone clients and industry experts, the Client Success Services team collaborates with clients to provide hands-on, contextual support for optimizing the use of – and investment in – Cornerstone’s software. The team also offers strategic counsel and expert guidance in all areas of learning and talent management to help clients establish best practices, align programs with business goals, and engage with Cornerstone’s Consulting Services to implement their broader talent initiatives.
- Cornerstone Success Center: Cornerstone’s client portal is a virtual, 24x7 user group, which also allows users to test drive the company’s own corporate social networking platform, Cornerstone Connect. The Success Center takes advantage of the platform’s Web 2.0 and collaboration functionality, providing clients with an interactive forum for networking with peers and Cornerstone experts to ask questions, learn more about various software features, share talent management best practices, provide product innovation suggestions and more.
- Voice of the Client Program: Cornerstone constantly engages with its clients to stay plugged into the current business challenges organizations are facing. Through various collaboration platforms, Cornerstone fosters client-driven innovation by giving companies a voice in the product development process.
- Global Client Satisfaction: Cornerstone continuously measures client satisfaction in real-time and at all levels of the relationship, allowing the company to leverage this valuable insight for improving processes and better addressing client needs. The company keeps its “finger on the pulse” of client satisfaction through six feedback loops, including a process for taking real-time action to ensure the highest level of responsiveness.
- Global Client Care: Cornerstone provides client administrators with 24x7 access to product experts and technical support to ensure they are successful in their day-to-day administration of their solution.
For more information about Cornerstone OnDemand, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com. To read Cornerstone OnDemand’s talent management blog, visit http://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/blog. To follow Cornerstone OnDemand on Twitter, visit http://twitter.com/cornerstoneinc.
Cornerstone was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organisation’s greatest competitive advantage.
Cornerstone is a global human capital management leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalised learning, development-driven performance management, and holistic HR planning, Cornerstone’s human capital management platform is successfully used by more than 3,500 global clients of all sizes, spanning more than 42 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages.
Learn more at cornerstoneondemand.co.uk.